Rules for Visitors
- No horse or vehicle will be allowed to pass through the grounds at a rate exceeding four miles an hour.
- No horse may be left in the grounds unfastened.
- No person or party having refreshments will be allowed to enter; nor will smoking be permitted.
- On Sundays and holidays the gates will be closed except to persons on foot.
- Children will not be admitted unless in charge of their parents or other responsible person; nor schools, unless accompanied by their teachers.
- All persons are prohibited from picking any flowers, either wild or cultivated; or breaking, cutting or writing upon any tree, shrub or plant.
- All persons are prohibited from writing upon, defacing or injuring any monument, fence or other structure in or belonging to the cemetery.
- Any person disturbing the quiet and good order of the place by noise or other improper conduct, or who shall violate any of the foregoing rules, will be compelled at once to leave the grounds.
Visitors are reminded that these grounds have been consecrated to the dead; and the Trustees confidently expect that the living while here will observe the proprieties of the place.